Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (IT)     26 October 2016

Attachment before judgement

My wife filed a case to return of marriage gifts in the case she mentioned that all her marriage gifts which was handed at the time of marriage to me (husband), my father and my mother as a trustee and in connection with she attached my father's property. Actually nothing was happend like that. Now case got dismissed and the attachment got released from court.

My question is my father can sue for damages for this unwanted attachment of his property for last 4-5 years

Experts pls reply


 4 Replies

sai narayana   26 October 2016

What was written in judgment, allegation were unproved or proved to be false. If it is later, Criminal defamation for punishment and Civil case for penalty (compensation).

Srinivasan (IT)     26 October 2016

It is written that case dismissed and attachment of father's property got vaccated

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 October 2016

Case file may be shown to your able counsel for a considered opinion.

499 IPC applies. Share judgement copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads