LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     25 July 2013

Atrocity case


One year back ,I had given some money thorugh promissory note to a SC/ST Candidate.Now i have asked him to return back the given money.But he is threatening that , if i ask the money again,he will file a SC/ST case against me in the police station.How to deal with this person.?What are the relief measures in this Case?Kindly advice me.




 2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 July 2013

if your sure about the false affidavit filed the apex court the file petition under 340 crpc let the court take cognisance of that,and wait for the court decision.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 July 2013

file a criminal and civil case against the borrower, for the amount outstanding. if the person wants to file case under PCR act, then face it accoriding to its merit/

donot confuse things both are different .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query