LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     30 March 2010

At same time discharge and perjury

Dear All, Can I file discahrge and perjury in 498A running court simultaneously. Recently I filed discahrge U/s 239 and perjury in 498A running court. Public prosecutor is telling that perjury is not maintainable being discahrge is going on. Is it so? If public prosecutor files counter in this way, what could be my stand. My questions are as follows: While discharge petition is going on is it advisable to file perjury? If I file perjury will it delay the disposal of discahrge petition? Some special situation: my discharge petition gounds are jurisdiction and no evidence in support of the complaint allegations. I have strong evidences saying that wife side people gave false information to the police and police colluded with wife side people. To say that allegations are false I have documentary evidences. Is there any other cahnce to file case on wife other than perjury, to take action on her false allegations...being wife gave false inofrmation to police at her place, running perjury at her place is again a problem ...I want to take action on her from my place .... Kindly send your reply ASAP.

Learning

1 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     11 April 2010

there is no law that both can't go simultaneously. delay depends upon the precedence given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register