Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Nare   07 July 2020

At a 2 company same time working

Hello sir

I am Rohit Suryakant Nare and i am asking a question with in service low my friend is working At a time work in 2 private company but his/her family condition is very critical that is high dessition in his family i am asking the question is this is the legal or not and how to solution thes problem

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 July 2020

Originally posted by : Rohit Nare
Hello sir I am Rohit Suryakant Nare and i am asking a question with in service low my friend is working At a time work in 2 private company but his/her family condition is very critical that is high dessition in his family i am asking the question is this is the legal or not and how to solution thes problem

@ Rohit Nare,

Let him continue till there is no objection from employer or employee (your friend).

Post your query if there is some problem and not a question paper.

It is your friend and not your own problem and circumstances.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 July 2020

If the two employers are aware/ intimated of the double shifts and if their rules and regulations permit such riding of two horses, there is no such illegality.

The simple solution is continue till they do not object and opt for one if the employers object and a kind employer generally understands and ignores minor violations if the contribution of an employee is substantial.  I know many employers, who voluntarily permit them to continue working with them at spare time/holidays  when such sincere employees resigned for better prospects in the same town.,

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 November 2020

If your friend have energy left even after working in two organizations and that too Pvt. Ltd. and whereas the Employers do not raise any problem, let him continue with the employment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register