Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Astrology is a science: Bombay HC

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 February 2011

Astrology is a science - Bombay HC

- ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

THE WORD 'SCIENCE' DENOTES SOMETHING ELSE.

ASTROLOGY DOES NOT COME INTO IT.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Y.Prakash
"
Astrology is a science: Bombay HC - Your Comments

"

What is your comment? Let it come out first. Keeping yourself behind curtain so please come out which side you are standing. 

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     06 February 2011

I have  proposed to constitute a subcommittee in our society (Socio-legal Sensitization Society) for interdisciplinary research in Law and Astrology. I have named the subject as "legastrology". Scope of reasearch through this subcommittee is as under:

4. Legastrology cell

Activities: Astrological research in the field of Law and legal system. It will focus on impact of planets on Law and legal system and will also include realist theory of Jurisprudence and predictions by social and political scientists .

Among it's multiple meanings, the term "Vidhiyog" in our "Vidhiyog School of legal Philosophy and Metaphysics" denotes astrology as well.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 February 2011

Prima facie, I'm compelled to believe it  (Astrology as a Science)  since every Saturday (shani'war) I get constipated.  Maybe the stars are not inclined at the right angle, on saturday's.  Further on Saturdays, all matters get jinxed (pan'vati).

Does anybody else experience the same thing ?

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 February 2011

ASTRONOMY IS SCIENCE.

ASTROLOGY IS BOGOUS THING. USED BY THE CLEAVER PERSON TO CHEAT THE RELIGIOUS AND LOW WILL POWER PERSONS.

NO SCIENCE AT ALL.

1 Like

jeny de souza (Advocate)     07 February 2011

I wish to agree with what Mr.V.N.Tripathi has said....we can live with what cant be changed...... can science help us to conquer nature?

"  can science help us to conquer nature?"

- SCIENCE DOING IT, ONE AFTER ONE. WHERE IS THE PROBLEM TO REALISE IT ?

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 February 2011

agree, that astrology is a science!

Ambika (NA)     07 February 2011

When I was young, I famous astrologer, predicted that I will not be able to study more than 5th standard, I will be slow witted. Well my mom was a bit scared.But as she saw me grow up with securing first rank throughout( not that those who secure first rank are intelligent) and zomming off to to the university, establishing myself in a fulfilling career, , she stopped beleiving in astrology altogether. I may be slow witted but I did attain but people around me respect my work and my knowledge. So much for astrology.....very controversial.....I will not say out right that it is junk but well...it is what it is...

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     07 February 2011

VERY BASIC OF SCIENCE IS THAT SHOULD BE A UNIVERSAL ACCEPTENCE. IF SOME OF OF THE FOOLS TELLS 1 +1 = 5  SHAL WE ACCECPT THIS.IF A HIGH COURT OR SUPREM COURT JUDGE GIVES SUCH A JUDGEMENT STATING THAT 1+ 1 = 5 SHALL THE MORDEN WORLD ACCEPT THIS . THIS IS VERY VERY WORST JUDGEMENT.

1 Like

(Guest)

In fact, we the non-astrologer scientistists, should welcome the OUTCOME of such PREDICTING JUDGMENTS as fast as the ASTROLOGER SCIENTISTS, who are entered in judiciary and becoming the reason of failure of our judicial system by remaining there behind the curtain AS JUDGES, will also COMEOUT with their original qualification and as fast as it will be easy to clean the judiciary. 

1 Like

saharaaj (n/a)     07 February 2011

looking at the replies , i think all science cocurses in india should be banned and replaced by Astrology

or definition of science be revised

scince is astrology . all experimental results should be predicted not by measurements bu astrological predictions

" OK, so as per astrology can this Judge know his expiry date? "

VERY APPRECIABLE AND STRONG LOGIC.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi
" Originally posted by :Y.Prakash

"Astrology is a science: Bombay HC - Your Comments"

What is your comment? Let it come out first. Keeping yourself behind curtain so please come out which side you are standing. 
"

Author Have NO answer? So this thread is submitted for propogation.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     07 February 2011

Most of the people dealing with Astrology are incompetent.  This has dented the image of Astrology which is our heritage. The forecast depends on the personal ability.  It involves mathematical calculations; even vedic mathematics is a wonderful thing and is also being taught in many engineering colleges.  Astrology too has lot of substance and this is different thing that we failed to deal with the subject, due to lack of research and development and ability.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register