LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hiren Gohel   18 March 2020

Assistance regarding Labour Law

Hi, I am working in a private company and we are being victims of dirty politics in our company. I want to discuss some serious issues that we are facing in our company. Can someone please reply over this message?


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 March 2020

What is the dispute and where you are located ?

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 March 2020

Sure you can send PM as you can see on the boder of each box is send msg . 

Share your problem

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 March 2020

Always trust local labour union leaders belonging to parties, and they have such intimate connections with Office of the Labour Commissioner employees, party workers and they can offer ready guidance as expeditiously as possible in several issues.  Always discuss one to one and get their guidance from point to point.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 March 2020

You can contact any lawyer of this forum or from outside in the local or elsewhere and discuss the issues at length on terms of the lawyer.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register