Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.Gururaja Rao   04 December 2022

Assigned plot ,telangana .

Dear all respected members.

One Mr. A was allotted with a plot by the erstwhile government of A.P. in the year 1990 and issued patta certificate in his favour.During the life time of A he has executed a Will deed in favour of his son Mr. B. Subsequently Mr.A died.

Now B had one Son Mr.C, and Mr.B wants to execute a registered gift deed in favour of his son Mr.C to get construction permission from concern MCH department as the Will deed was not accepted by the computer software of MCH . 

My question is whether Mr B can execute registered gift deed in favour of his son Mr.C with respect of assigned property of Govt, and  such registration is valid under Telangana assignment of lands act?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2022

In flagrant violation of norms, certain unscrupulous officials from the revenue, stamp, and registration departments are illegally registering assigned lands across various districts in the state.the sale or alienation or transfer of assigned land is both civil and criminal offence under the Telangana Assigned Lands Prohibition of Transfer Act 1977. 

V.Gururaja Rao   05 December 2022


In my queory, Mr.A , Mr.B are father and son, and Mr C is son of Mr.B and grand son of Mr.A.

During life time A executed Will deed in favour of His son B. Mr.B in turn wants to register gift deed only for the purpose of getting construction permission from MCH, and the transfer is not to a third party by way of sale. 




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query