LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay kumar (News reporter)     16 June 2012

Assessment of valuation of property for getting succession

Dear Learned Lawyers, One of my unmarried Hindu Friend died interstate leaving his Mother & Father as his only Legal Heirs.He has booked a Flat in Delhi & paid full amount of Rs 30 lacs towards cost of flat by mortgaging the property in Bank as per agreement with Builder and taking 25 lacs loan.He had yet to take possession of Flat,& the Flat had not been duly registered in his name.The Builder is asking for a Succession Certificate from Mother in order to transfer the property in her name ,which she agreed to give.The Mother had approached Bank & Bank is ready to Close the Loan after getting payment of Rs 25 lacs from her & issuing her a NOC/Original Home Loan papers Mortgaged with Bank. My Question is 1-If she repays the loan,then while applying for succession certificate ,she will have to pay Court Fees on Rs.30 lacs or on Rs.30lacs-Rs.25 lacs=Rs 5 LACS. 2-What is the court fees rates in Delhi & time taken to get succession certificate. Thanks & Regards Vinay

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     16 June 2012

1. Should be on 5 lacs.

2. 2-3 %

Thanks sir,U

as per my Observation,You seem to be "ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE & INTELLIGENT RESOURCE ON THIS WEBSITE".One thing to add Sir,The Deceased was a Outcome of same AlmaMater..Jamia Milia Islamia..Thanks once again for this yeomen service....

Thanks sir,

as per my Observation,You seem to be "ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE & INTELLIGENT RESOURCE ON THIS WEBSITE".One thing to add Sir,The Deceased was a Outcome of same AlmaMater..Jamia Milia Islamia..Thanks once again for this yeomen service....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register