LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arya samaj marriage

Page no : 2

madhukar tiwari (manager)     06 March 2010

guys i m a new joinee with a new problem...if i get married with a girl , can her parents file a case on me??? n if yes then wat i hv to do ??? plz assist

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     06 March 2010

dear you made a mistake and chose a wrong proson as a life partner. i think your husband is also playing with your feelings. first get the clear answer from your husband that weather he is ready to stay with you or interesting to marry the said 2nd girl forget about the saie sedond girl, her parents or your in-laws. first of all asked your husband that what is his decission. if he is ready to stay with you wnder any situation then many ways can open for you/both of you. but if your husband is now not interested to stay with you then he may made the stories about threatening. because you personally not met the said girl her parents or the parents of your husband. so the best and shortest way is first of all get the confirmation from your husband the what he wants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query