LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Agrawal (3)     05 December 2009

Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Cancellation

I got marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir Delhi, on 25th Jan 2009, affter that we separated with each other i am in chennai for last 11 months and she is in Delhi. Our marriage could not run well. As Girl has an affair from his previous boy friend. Which i got to know after marriage. She is still talking to him. I want to ask one thing that we have not registered our marriage in court. Can girl take any action on me by filing complain. if i get another marriage by my parent wish. Please tell me the perfect way to get this out

Learning

9 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     05 December 2009

MARRIEAGE GOT SOLOMANISED WHAT EVER ITS MODUSOPERANDI, U HAVE TO GET DIVORCE AS PER D PROVISIONS LAY DOWN IN HMA 1956.NO OTHER SHORT CUT CONCELLA

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     05 December 2009

MARRIEAGE GOT SOLOMANISED WHAT EVER ITS MODUSOPERANDI, U HAVE TO GET DIVORCE AS PER D PROVISIONS LAY DOWN IN HMA 1956.NO OTHER SHORT CUT CONCELATION AVAIL IN LAW, 

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     05 December 2009

You cannot contract another marriage without obtaining divorce.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 December 2009

You are treading a very dangerous path. Arya Samaj temple will have the evidence of your marriage.

She will, if she choses, make you life miserable and will you a pauper. If she is living in sin, she might as well have learnt ways to harm you. Please get divorce. How in the given circumstances, that only you can decide. There are so many laws in favour of women that it is almost impossible to get out of their clutches. Donot take desperate measure.

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     10 December 2009

ARYA SAMAJ MARRIGE HAVE A FULL LEGALITY AS COURT MARRIGE BUT COME IN SPECIAL MARRIGE ACT HMA FIRSTLY U START CICIL PLEA FOR DIVORCE !!

(Guest)

if u remarry widdthout a court  order divorce u may be charged bigamy. u can talk to her , if she wants u can apply for divorce by mutual consent after completion of one yr of marriage. if she doesnt agree start collecting evidence against her from today to get divorce on basis of adultery.

(Guest)

no she has every right as a wife, so first collect evidence of adultery and then file a case of divorce and then u will get speedy divorce, else divorce matters takes years.

Rajesh Kumar (Quality Analyst)     10 October 2011

Dear sir,

I have the same question, One of my friend got married in Araya Samaj Mandir 5 years ago. After 2 month  they got seperated after that there is no touch in between them. They have also not taken divorce. Now the girl want to marry with other guy but the problem is :

1. Can she marry with another guy without taking divorce?

2. Her's parent are not agree for the another marrage as it is Love marriage again?

3. How much time it will take for the mutual divorce?

4. Does she has to go to court for the divorce or directly they can go to Araya samaj mandir again for the cancelation? How much time take atleast for that process?

5. If she marry again with another guy without her's parents consent then what all are the possiblites can arise.? I mean what all things her's parents can do for that? Last time the compilant was made with police.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Rajesh

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 October 2011

1. Can she marry with another guy without taking divorce?

NO

2. Her's parent are not agree for the another marrage as it is Love marriage again?

ITS NOT A LEGAL QUERY, CONVINCE THEM OR GET CONVINCED

3. How much time it will take for the mutual divorce?

SIX MONTHS

4. Does she has to go to court for the divorce or directly they can go to Araya samaj mandir again for the cancelation? How much time take atleast for that process?

MARRIAGE CAN NOT BE CANCELLED, IT CAN BE DISSOLVED BY DECREE OF DIVORCE OR ANNULLED.

5. If she marry again with another guy without her's parents consent then what all are the possiblites can arise.? I mean what all things her's parents can do for that? Last time the compilant was made with police.

IF SHE GIVES A STATEMENT THAT SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE OF MARRIAGE, THE POLICE WON'T TAKE ANY ACTION ON THE COMPLAINT.

REGARDS,

SHONEE KAPOOR
HARASSED.BY.498A@GMAIL.COM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register