LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj kumar kakasiya   23 May 2022

article 227 in civil suit

court going on in district court I am a defense lawyer and got a oder to foreclosure of evidence to against party

against party file a write petition before high court to give the permission to produce evidence again

but no of opportunity given to the against party but he avoiding in proceedings and no. of litigation between the parties

i want help in it how to hc reject their petition

and can i argue on conduct of the aggrieved party

or Article 227 has a power to entertain this query


 1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 May 2022

Yes, you appear and submit to the High Court not to disturb the sound reasoning order of the District court, and to dismiss the writ petition for breach of fundamental rights to speedy trial,. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query