LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harendrasinh   05 September 2017

Article 226 at h.c. or civil suit at baroda

I filed the case Under S -33C (2) Recovery. Labour Court vadodara has given the Ex-patre Judgement in favour of me, only once written statement submitted by them, stating that this court has no jurisdiction and applicant is not coming under definition of worker. 2. After Verdict Co. filed re-opening of case under Sec- 26(A). Co. Lawyer has Submitted H.C.& SC Judgements stating that Labour Court has no power to decide Bonus and when applicant status of worker is a dispute. Guj HC 2005 LLR-87,Guj St. Vs Devji bhai tapubhai. SC{C.A. No.6550/99 dt.14 Nov 2000, SBI Vs Ramchandra Dubey & Others. 3. besides under S-10(1)of 1947, Applicant has to prooved his Pre-Existing right. 4. Has labour court given the right Judgements, first in favour of me and later in favour of Opponent. 5. Opponent submitted the reply in first hearing but later not represented by Lawyer or self.if labour court has no power than why took the case in his court being a judge,wasting of time. 6. Now should i file a Suit in Civil District or Highcourt under Article 226 and under which Act & section, pl guide Me. 7. I am Ex- Serviceman and Advocate too, but has no practice as served in Co’s, hence you are requested to guide in fraternity. Harendrasinh

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query