LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh (Executive)     29 November 2010

Article 226

If a petition was filed in HC under article 226 by our opposite party, its final order should be challenged in HC double bench or SC by us ? ... It was filed as special criminal application but was writ petition ...We have no hopes of getting any justice in HC here, if there is an option to directly go to SC ....




 6 Replies


kindly disclose the actual name of writ and its status

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     29 November 2010

Dear Querist,


Your query is confusing since being unclear. However, please note that final order should be challenged in Supreme COurt by way of SLP. But, for specific opinion, please furnish specific set of facts.


Some cases like bails, quash,transfer petitions, some criminal issues cannot challenge in H.C. 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     30 November 2010

Remedy of appeal before D.B. against order of single judge depends upon Rules of concerned High Court.

Normaly it would not be available in a criminal matter.

YAKSHITH M   02 January 2023

  "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them."

   <a href="https://srislaw.com/divorce-new-jersey-divorce-lawyer-new-jersey-divorce-law/">new jersey divorce lawyer</a>
   <a href="https://srislaw.com/divorce-new-jersey-divorce-lawyer-new-jersey-divorce-law/">divorce attorney new jersey</a>

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2023

Tgis forum doe snot solve riddle.  Please narrate facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register