LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b B Raju   29 August 2016

Arrogant optical dealer

I ordered lens with a local optical dealer with a doctor pricription. The dealer has not prepared the lens properly. By wearing the same i am facing a lot of problem. When i contacted the dealer he is arrogantly throwing the blame on me only. Further he has not passed any Bill for the transaction. Can anyone suggest whom to complain and what action to be taken

Learning

5 Replies

Kunal Godhwani   30 August 2016

Consult a lawyer and send him a legal notice and wait for his call or reply. legal notice is enough I would not suggest my client to file a case.

arpit shukla (,)     30 August 2016

Do nothing, just spend few time daily to stand in front of his shop ( preferably in peak hours ) and communicate to other customer that do not deal with this vendor , i have bad experience , you may also cheated.Do gandhigiri, it's effective. I have tried it and worked at many place .

arpit shukla (,)     30 August 2016

Do nothing, just spend few time daily to stand in front of his shop ( preferably in peak hours ) and communicate to other customer that do not deal with this vendor , i have bad experience , you may also cheated.Do gandhigiri, it's effective. I have tried it and worked at many place .

Bhaskar Pandey (ADVOCATE)     30 August 2016

Pl give legal notice to him afterthat u may file compensation/damaging suit in consumer forum.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 August 2016

You can approach a consumer forum for deficiency of service. However, it may be that you have purchased progressive lens. If so, it may require some days of wearing to get adjusted. There could be some initial discomforts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register