LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

APR videosblog   07 January 2024

Arrested in case of harrassing a women of false complaint

How to deal with a girl's parents who don't accept love because they are from different castes and give a false complaint that the girl was harassed by the boy?


 4 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     08 January 2024

If you inform the girl parents through your lawyer that you will never be in relationship with the girl and tell them to withdraw the case then you can be free from arrest. Why to love such girl who dont support you when you are arrested. Its of no use loving such girl. Kindly adopt settlement from her parents through your lawyers and tell them to withdraw the case for which you give a affidavit that you will not love their daughter

APR videosblog   08 January 2024

Actually my question is girl's parents don't accept our love. Because we both are different castes. They threatening her to kill both of us,incase of she supporting me and leave from house. If they give false complaint on me, then how to solve this issue? 

SAM (LEGAL)     08 January 2024

If you both are major then you both inform police that you want to marry each other and submit a written letter to police station that if in future if any thing happens to both of you or if your girl is being kidnapped by her parent and relatives then in such case kindly take legal action against her parents and relatives immediately. Submit such letter to police station with both signature along with two witness.

After submission of such letter and if you both marry each other in temple or in court with police protection if her parents files any flase complaint then police cant take any action on you rather police will inform them that you both are major and you both have taken decision accordingly for which her parents cant do anything. 

even if her parents does anything they will be held responsible / liable

APR videosblog   09 January 2024

Sir, the actual problem is that we are both lovers. The girl's parents separated us saying that we both have different castes. They are threatening the girl that they will kill her if she goes away with me and gets married. There are the proofs of pics taken both together. How should I get out of this situation. How should I become reach her? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register