LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     14 March 2014

Arrest the complainant

my wife filed 498a criminal case and disappeared from the city without informing the court, the court has issued arrest warrants on them and unable to trace them, now can they be prosecuted for evading the court process ?? if so what are the sections 


 1 Replies

rajendra (na)     14 March 2014

The case will be disposed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads