Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arranged Marriage-Whether stigma to life?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"

u r a very quarrelsome person. mind ur lnguage. 

our mother, sisters, bhabhi , fua, mausi , my wife all are INDIAN wives, without any family breakers.

you are constantly provoking male members in this site. this may be your style by asking to reply you.

r we compelled to reply you or we r here only to give or get suggestions.

my name is my choice,  u r not my mother 

Originally posted by :Debashis88

"

"

you r not suggesting anything but trying to IMPOSE your views on me.

I did not impose anything.Rather you got hyper,when I asked you a few questions TO WHICH YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS.So you're diverting the topic elsewhere.

i dont think i hv to reply your foolish threats

When did I threaten you?Post that sentence,where I did.

In India there is no place of  Raja,or princess

Did I say I am a princess in India?

but but but ....... we are from banana cultivating area and have large banana farm in Hajipur. if you have no knowledge about Hajipur please get knowledge first.

Agreed! I suggest you to use "BANANA FARMER/BANANA FARM OWNER in your name.It's totally your choice.I am not imposing anything.

any way my job accomplished with your hysterical rage. this shows what a woman can do with her husband and in-laws.

What do you mean by job accomplished?Did you join this site to spread hatred against Indian wives?This is what I have been seeing in all your posts.

what about your parents- r they desi or westernized?

How is it connected to the above posts?Kindly do not bring families into the picture please.

in desi or western term there is a special name for that kind of girl, which you better know.

I do not need to know whatever vulgar names you must have known.No point speaking of it in a threatening manner,by saying,which you better know.

DONT TRY TO IMPOSE YOUR VIEWS ON OTHERS. YOU R NEITHER THEIR MOTHER OR SISTER OR...... ANYTHING.

What are you doing here?You are also stressing(rather imposing) in every thread,speaking against wives.

See I can counter reply to all your points,but I don't have so much time.All I know is that you have become enraged,when you were shown the mirror about yourself and that you have extreme hatred for wives,but none for home breakers.

Bye!

"

(Guest)

@ Debashis

Though I have differences of opinion with you and still stand by my views,I feel apologetic for how I talked to you today morning.

I am really sorry for being rude,and now I realise I should have been nicer.

Have a good day to you!

(Guest)
"
@ Debashis

Though I have differences of opinion with you and still stand by my views,I feel apologetic for how I talked to you today morning.

Have a good day to you!
"

OK. . Its All right .Thank You

(Guest)
"
@ Debashis

Have a good day to you!
"

Me too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register