LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rockey_Sad   09 August 2016

Arogant, irresponsible & Careless wife

Hello, We are lower middle class family living in Pune. I got married in 2010. Now we have a 3 year daughter. I am an engineer working in MNC, having good salary. My wife is BSc D. Pharmacy and is house wife. intially we looked for her job but due to pregnancy she could not do that job so we decided to stop it. My wife is lazy, she has always behaved careless, on the other hand my family values are to care for each other so me & my mother expect her to care of at least me and my daughter. Wife does not want my mother to live with us so my mother went to my younger brothers home, she is living there from last 2 years. Still the problem is there only. Wife's lazyness and carelessness increased. She is always finding reasons to not to cook, to not to wash clothes and kitchen utensiles. Being a lower middle class family I think she should atleast do these home tasks by herself as she is not doing a job. Now a days she has started saying that "I dont have interest living here". I am sebnsible guy I have done whatever she has asked me to do. I even always do the household tasks like brooming and dusting to help her. Last month I went to her fathers place for solving their land dispute but unforfunately I met with an accident and got my leg fractured. when I came back home, she just opened the door and turned back, she did not even ask me how this happened, only because we had a quarrel before I going to her fathers place. Earlier I was afraid that she will leave me. But now I am fed-up of all this. How can I handle this? Forget about love, Is there any law by which I can ask her to do the household tasks which are her responsibility? Thanks in advance Rockey

Learning

12 Replies

sagar jadhav (employee)     09 August 2016

abscond

I also had same situation,not only wife but mother is same ,father expired,me too had leg injury

its not legal butpersonal advice as ur daughter will get bad influence

Dear sagar, Thanks for your reply. I could not understand your advice. Regards, Rockey

Dear sagar, Thanks for your reply. I could not understand your advice. Regards, Rockey

Sorry for but multiple posts

sagar jadhav (employee)     09 August 2016

abscond with ur daughter and then fight with proper proof of her careless ness and dont show any empathy towards her

if she continue with ur child ur daughter will get bad influence

Thanks for advice. Last week I told her "if you dont have interest leave my home." But she didn't. She came back with society chairman. He convinced me that she will behave well, Give her time of three months. But I dont trust her. home Thanks

Khadakpada   10 August 2016

dear all,

i have also same situation . someone guide me .

Khadakpada   10 August 2016

Hello, We are middle class family living in Mumbai. I got married in 2009. Now we have a 6 year daughter and my wife is pregnat. I am an engineer working , having good salary. . My wife is lazy, she has always behaved careless, on the other hand my family values are to care for each other so me & my mother and father  expect her to care of at least me and my daughter. Wife does not want my mother and father to live with us Still the problem is there only. Wife's lazyness and carelessness increased. She is always finding reasons to not to cook, to not to wash clothes and kitchen utensiles.  Now a days she has started saying that "I dont have interest living here". I am sebnsible guy I have done whatever she has asked me to do. I even always do the household tasks like brooming and dusting to help her.Earlier I was afraid that she will leave me. But now I am fed-up of all this. How can I handle this? Forget about love, Is there any law by which I can ask her to do the household tasks which are her responsibility?

now she had left my home saying dhe dont want to live here . my daughter is with me . i asked my daughter that with whom you want to stay , she said with papa. now she and her dad are planning to go to court for custody of daughter . i alsways told her that if we broke up then teher is no loss of us but there is a loss of our childrens . but she and her dad will never understand . will someone guide me that by which way i can keep my daughter and coming baby custody with me , as my wife dont have brother , she having 2 sisters only . and she is living in village which is very backward . if i allow to stay my childrens their then their carrier will get spoil. 

please guide me what i have to do . 

Kumar   19 August 2016

So where do I stand. I did cooking, washin, cleaning, taking care of my son, buying groceries vegetables, a plumber, electrician, husband, father and businessman

Kumar   19 August 2016

So where do I stand. I did cooking, washin, cleaning, taking care of my son, buying groceries vegetables, a plumber, electrician, husband, father and businessman. And similar treatment from my wife. If women like her want to be locked up in their sweet sixteen and have fun 24/7, they shouldn't play the game of marriage, mother, wife

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More