army men and criminal cases

one my client is a serving soldier in Indian Army his neihbour with a view to cause hardship has filed a complaint for the offence under 147 ,324 and 506(ii) of IPC when he came back to home on leave the police has filed a chargesheet the army act says that the case is civil offence not amounting to rape or murder, hence they should be tried by court martial what to can any one enlighten me

Total likes : 1 times


u move an appropriate application before the concerned court for the same.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu