Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     02 May 2013

Argument on amendant in plain

Dear Experts,

i have defending a civil suite and appearing as party in person. Other party moved an applicaiton to amendant the pleadings of plaint. However i want to file section 340 Cr. PC application in the same case. Shall i do first arguments on amendant application then moved 340 Cr PC application.


Please help and guide. Thanks in advance.


 1 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     03 May 2013

you can file an application under section 195     340 of cr.p.c at any stage of trial if any offence has been committed before court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query