Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brajendra Singh (Manager)     20 June 2013

Area increase

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a flat in Ansal API Sector 114 Mohali (Punjab Chandigarh). Initially flat size was approximate 1200 sq feet but now company increased the area near to 1500 sq feet so we need to pay 2 lac extra.

Please tell me is there any rule for builder or they can demand any amout, we also affraid that company will be doing this in future too

I dont understand how a company can increase site many times for same flat and demamd more money. Please help us to raise this issue so that we dont have to pay this unjustified amount again. Also other peoples will get knowledge of frauds by such builders like ANSAL API.

Is there any way to getting out from this situation with paying.

Regards,

Brajendra Singh

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 June 2013

Builder takes permission from the municipal authority to construct as per the permitted plan only. Buyers must before whether they are constructing according to the plan or not. ? for extension also must take permission from the authrities.

Brajendra Singh (Manager)     21 June 2013

Please help me how can I raise this issue with valid scenarios so that we dont have to pay this unjustified amount?

Is there any way to getting out from this situation with paying?

Regards,

Brajendra Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register