Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Are this Nehru Dynasty is Intelligents?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Nawab Khan - Rajiv's paternal grand father and Mothilal Nehru is Maternal Grand father.

Hemanth ji,

Thread is regarding Nehru Dynasty.

Haridasan ji,

I accept the word contribution. I don't accept sacrifice. If you go our pre and post independence history you come to know the meaning of sacrifice.

(Guest)

Mukesh ji,

Sorry. Please read above Mothila Nehru as Great Grand Father.

Nawab Khan - Rajiv's paternal grand father and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is Maternal Grand father and great grand father is Mothilal Nehru.

(Guest)

If you compare Jawaharlal Nehru he is  muff like Rahul ji.

This Nehru family they are contracted students to Trinity college in Cambridge.

We do accept they are from India. And Nehrus were Saraswat Brahmin of Kashmiri Lineage.

But what is the use attended University without completing a degree like Indira Priyadharshini, Rajiv, Sanjay (Indira Priyadharshini political advisor) and Rahul. This muff MP is our future Prime Monster. He was a financial consultant in London but when he is back in India the consultant became software boss.  Rolling stones gathers no ........

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 November 2009

Dear All, this forum is "Knowledge Society" and not a political club to critisise or scandalise any family or Clans, as such its my humble opinion and request not to point out our fingers towards any particular individual,family or clans, after all when we point out one finger to others four fingers are pointing towards us. let us keep the forum for free and healthy debate excluding any particular family or individuals, except for sharing of knowledge.

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr.N.K.Assumi,

Thanks for your kind advice, " This forum is Knowledge Society and for FREE and healthy debate for SHARING KNOWLEDGE".

Being an Indian I came to know in this FORUM so many Lawyers, Advocates and Soliciters they them self's abusing Chief Justice of India namely like DINAKARAN. And so many unwanted messages are in and out. I beleave those subject not healthy debate too. Every educated citizen in India they knows well about Judiciary working system.

Please If you can try to avoid some of the forum members messages or try to defend those comments in this forum. You know very well about Indian Public they are not well educated like Advocates and Lawyers. I beleave in this forum Indian Public can express there views because this forum is free for every educated Indian Citizen.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 November 2009

Dear M.K.Gandhi Ji, What I mean is individual side of personal life and not others. If Nehru family and for that purpose it may be the president of India, or Prime minister or the Hon'ble Chief justice of India if they do illegal things point it out, we will discussed openly without any fear or favor, but pointing our finger towards any particular individual's personal life or family will not be a healthy tradition for the forum.As far as possible we should avoid that tradition.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 November 2009

1.  IF "dynasty" is not a  hatred or jealousy or loss of self-capacity,  THEN please describe one's own dynasty or family achievements, IF AT ALL ANY.

2.  TRY to create your own  "dynasty" and see IF it is possible to do so, which will show one's own capacity to do anything.

3.  ALL this "dynasty" thing is simply "time-pass" and out-burst of frustrated idle-minds.

BETTER REFRAIN from all criticism in the guise of "discussions" or "justifications".

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

(Guest)

With this Nehru and Gandhi family India is not going forward (devolping ) at all. My expressions and views about this family we don't need one more Mohammed Bin Tugluq administration from this political party in India.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 December 2009

Dear M.K. Gandhi Ji, Ok, Ok , we have had enough of this so let me agree with what ever you say but only for the time being, and time to wind up this topics.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 December 2009

With reference to Rajiv Gandhi's paternal grandfather, I submit:

Feroze Gandhi was born in Mumbai, to a Parsi family from Gujarat, Jehangir Faredun Gandhi (Khan), a marine engineer and Ratimai Gandhi, the youngest child in family of four siblings. His family had migrated to Bombay from Bharuch in South Gujarat, where his ancestral home which belonged to his grandfather, still exists in Kotpariwad, city’s Parsi neighbourhood.

He was not related to Mahatma Gandhi family, and though speculations abound that he changed his surname from Khan to Gandy and later toGandhi for political reasons which were supported by Mahatma Gandhi. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 December 2009

I reckon that forum member "mohandas karamchand gandhi, MD" is writing some sort of thesis on the Nehru alias allied dynasty.

Further why does not someone OUT-SOURCE  the Indian administration to the British people to know the real value of dynasty and other allied things.

Anyway meanwhile, download the attached file and introspect the deeds of your elected leaders, to whom people gullibly keep on voting every half a decade, without applying their mind.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Attached File : 3 3 jaihind.pps downloaded: 93 times
1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 December 2009

I hold no brief for Gandhi / Nehru family, but, Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi has compared them with Mohammed Big Tuglaq. 

If Hitler had not attacked Russia, history of the world would not have been what it is today. Tuglaq is laughed at for his folly of shifting the capital from Delhi to Devagri (renamed Daulatabad) and then back to Delhi. But for this well meaning act that went awry, nothing stands against him. I request all of you to read a part of this history.

Muhammad bin Tughluq  (also Prince Fakhr Malik, Jauna Khan and Ulugh Khan) (c.1300 – 1351) was the Turkic Sultan of Delhi from 1325 to 1351. He was the eldest son of Ghiyath al-Din Tughluq. Ghiyath al-din sent the young Muhammad to the Deccan to campaign against king Prataparudra of the Kakatiya dynasty whose capital was at Warangal. Muhammad succeeded to the Delhi throne upon his father's death in 1325.

Muhammad Tughluq was a scholar versed in logic, philosophy, mathematics, astronomy and physical sciences. He had knowledge of medicine and was skillful in dialectics. He was also a calligrapher. Ibn Batuta (Moroccan traveler) visited him during his reign.

Tughlaq was committed to maintaining the Sultanate's expansion into the newly conquered provinces of peninsular India. To strengthen the sultanate's hold on its southern parts, Tughluq early in his reign moved the capital from Delhi to Devagiri, 700 miles (1500 km) south in theDeccan, renaming Devagiri as Daulatabad. Instead of moving just his government offices there, he forcibly moved the entire population of Delhi to the new capital. The plan proved disastrous due to Mongol Attack on North.Inadequate water supply arrangements in Daulatabad; after only two years, the capital had to be shifted back again to Delhi. Multitudes died during the two moves, and it was said that Delhi was a ghost town for years after the move back. "When I entered Delhi, it was almost like a desert", wrote the famed North African travel writer, ibn Battuta. Tughluq also introduced token currency for the first time in India, modelled after the Chinese example, using brass or copper coins, backed by silver and gold kept in the treasury. However, very few people exchanged their gold or silver coins for the new copper ones. Moreover, the tokens were easy to forge, which led to heavy losses. It is said that after the plan failed, there were heaps of copper coins lying around the royal offices for years.

Muhammad bin Tughluq was very ambitious and he was planning to attack surrounding countries, probably China. To fund his campaign he decided to accumulate wealth. He started to move his wealth from Devagiri to Delhi through the Gujarati port of Khambhat. During that timeMokhadaji Gohil ruled nearby Ghogha and Piram Bet (presently near Bhavnagar). In 1347, he got information about moving of treasure by the Delhi Sultanate through Khambhat. His navy seized the port and looted the Delhi Sultanate's cargoes. Tughluq sent his army to defeat Mokhadaji Gohil, who skillfully waged a naval war from his base at Piram Bet. The sultanate's army's strategy was to cordon Piram Bet, but they were not well experienced in naval warfare and were easily defeated. Thereafter, Muhammad bin Tughluq himself came to Gujarat to take charge. He established his base in Ghogha and resolved not to leave until Mokhadaji was killed. During the initial few months he didn’t taste any success in his efforts to capture Piram Bet. He therefore schemed to entice Mokhadaji to come ashore in order to engage him in land battle. To this end he recruited a rich Vaishnav merchant of Khambhat, who was promised trade benefits if he could convince Mokhadaji to come on land to fight. The merchant went to Piram and emotionally told Mokhadaji that the local people felt very oppressed by the sultan’s occupying army, and wished to wage battle for Mokhadaji if the latter would come to them. Mokhadaji heeded the plea, lost the battle, was taken prisoner near Khadarpar village, and was beheaded near Ghogha. But his force continued to fight. Muhammad bin Tughluq is said to have been so upset to witness the horrible scene of a beheaded Mokhadaji in battle, that he didn’t sleep for many nights.

Muhammad bin Tughluq is known for his active interest in experimenting with coinage. He memorialized himself and his activities through his coinage and produced more gold coins than had his predecessors. The coins boasted fine calligraphy. He issued a number of fractional denominations.

The large influx of gold from his plundering of south Indian campaign led him to increase coinage weights. He enlarged the gold dinar from 172 grains to 202 grains. He introduced a silver coin, the adlis, which was discontinued after seven years due to lack of popularity and acceptance among his subjects.

All his coins reflect a staunch religiosity, with such inscripttions as "The warrior in the cause of God", "The trustier in support of the four Khalifs - Abubakkar, Umar, Usman and Ali". The kalimah appeared in most of his coinage. Both at Delhi and at Daulatabad coins were minted in memory of his late father. There were also mints at Lakhnauti, Salgaun, Darul-I-Islam, Sultanpur (Warrangal), Tughlaqpur (Tirhut), and Mulk-I-Tilang. More than thirty varieties of billion coins are known so far, and the types show his numismatic interests.

Unique among his coinage was the "forced currency". Tughluq had two scalable versions, issued in Delhi and Daulatabad. The currency obeyed two different standards, probably to satisfy the local standard which preexisted in the North and in the South respectively. Tughluq's skill in forcing the two standards of currency is remarkable. He engraved "He who obeys the Sultan obeys the compassionate" to fascinate people in accepting the new coinage. Inscripttions were even engraved in the Nagari legend, but owing to the alloy used, the coinage underwent deterioration. As well, the copper and brass coins could easily be forged, turning every house into a mint. Tughluq subsequently withdrew the forged currency by exchanging it with bulls and gold.

Muhammad bin Tughluq was relatively liberal and permitted Hindus and Jains to settle in Delhi.

(Guest)

Because of Mohammed Bin Tughluq and Gandhi / Nehru family the innocent people are suffering a lot.

Mohammed Bin Tughluq allowed Hindus and Jains to settle in Delhi. But this Gandhi / Nehru family allowed SC, ST and Minorities to enjoy in India with out doing any thing sir.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 December 2009

Mr. Gandhi

You are entitled to your opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register