Sir, I urgently need model petition for setting aside arbitration award u/s34 of the Arbitration Act-Thank u in advance.
Mugundhan (Lawyer) 11 July 2010
Thank u Mr.Karl Jacob. This was what I exactly needed.Thank u for ur timely response.
madhu mittal (director) 26 January 2013
sir Karl Jacob saheb,
Please provide a sample format of followings regarding arbitration proceedings named ie. Geojit Financial Services Ltd for learning and study purpose :
1. letter of appointment of sole arbitrator to sole arbitrator
2. Notice to opposite party for refering matter to sole arbitrator :
3. sample of petition of claim to sole arbitrator
4. intimation from sole arbitrator to both parties
5. sample of defence
6. objection petition from defendant regarding bias of arbitrator
7. award of arbitrator
8. any other proforma in arbitration proceedings
If you are unable to provide all the things due to any reason, please tell me from where to find it out.
Please also tell me when u/s 34, arbitrator was made IInd party in your sample, so let me know whether arbitrator will be asked to appear in court along with respondant 1 in IN THE COURT OF THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE.
Thanks in advance, hearing from you soon,
ramizafinwala 14 July 2016
Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO) 20 August 2016
Please refer to Dsouza's conveyancing latest edition Arbitration and Concilaiiation Act 1996 you'd find Model forms for setting aside arbitration awards.
Mani 22 June 2019