LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ca.bhupendrashah (FCADISA)     13 July 2008


If one of the parties refuses to pay fees of ongoing arbitration, what can he do?


 3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     14 July 2008

If one party refuses to pay fee of Arbitrator, then Arbitrator has power to ask other party to pay fee of non paying party. While making award, Arbitrator may consider to recover the payment from non paying party in favour of party who paid it.

Rakesh Pathak Advocate Delhi India

ca.bhupendrashah (FCADISA)     14 July 2008

this is another way of humiliating arbitrator by seasoned lawyers

podicheti.srinivas (advocate/legal consultant)     15 July 2008

Thank you brother for the information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query