LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lifeasitis (private)     26 October 2013



Need advise from lawyers to solve my problem. All attempts to reconcile with my husband failed as he is not responding at all. I waited for long time till now and wanted to know if I should approach women protection cell or police station. should I complain in area he resides or I reside. I don't want to register any cases..but want to file complaint as he is of no moral or financial support to me or my kids..tried to talk myself and involved elders..seems he is trying to go away to abroad...I don't have any intention of mcd or divorce...pls advise...


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2013

Give a complaint under domestic viollence act in women cell at your area police station. The women police record your complaint and call on your husband and ask explanation and try to mediate both of you. As per your husband reaction only they file FIR otherwise simply advise to both of you for family welfare sake.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 October 2013


Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     26 October 2013

Agreed with Mr. Ramachary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads