IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala   19 May 2020

Appointment with District Judge - Perjury on wife

Respected Learned Council and Members,

in my divorce petition i filed perjury through lawyer but unfortunately it was not moved and in pending status. divorce petition i filed was dismissed and I appealed I. high court.

here my query is, I heard that meeting with district judge is possible and would anyone please suggest how to approach and if any procedure.

please help me.



 6 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     19 May 2020

1. One to One meeting with a district judge is not possible.

2. Follow up on your perjury application.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 May 2020

Your only option is to pursue the appeal in the High Court.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 May 2020

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, proceed accordingly.

It is your misinformation and misconception.  No District Judge shall oblige you for an appointment regarding your pujury application 

1 Like

Bala   20 May 2020

Thanks to Shri Hemanth, Shri Venu and Shri Vashista garu for your valuable time and reply.

here lawyer is the problem and not giving time. thinking of changing to other lawyer. but, it will be the same.

thanks once again to all.

If you are not happy with you lawyer you can change him
It will not be the same.


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 May 2020

It is better to change your lawyer immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query