LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     19 August 2012

Appointment of son on fathers place as peon

helllo friends ,

                              i want to know if a person serves as a peon in the semi aided school for more then 20 years and died during his services then is there any way to force the school management to provide employement his son on his place and provide him equal remunerations too.

                            and if they refuse to employ him on equal remunerations then what action can be taken against school.


 4 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     19 August 2012

There are no such rules under which his son could be employed in his place

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     19 August 2012


THe problem relates with which State ? Reply can be given after knowing the position of law applicable in State. In U.P., he can claim appointment on compensanate ground. 

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     20 August 2012

Rahul Ji,

In some states, education institutes are not covered under Labour Act.  What is meant by semi-aided ?  whether the school functioning with the funds of Government?  Whos is disbursing the salaries of School staff? whether school Management or Government?   However either private or Government all schools are under the control of District Educational Officer in District Collectorate.  You can approach them. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2012

cannot be foreced only it is a concessssion if the family is in immedaite need of subsistance and is indignant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads