LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Rathore   05 September 2017

Appointment of Authorized Signatory

Hi All, Need help on the procedure to appoint authorized signatory for my start-up . Who can become authorized signatory currently we have 2 directors . And we don't have time to time to appoint MD or company secretary. Thanks Ravi Rathore

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 September 2017

If it a limited company or private ltd. Company then a resolution shall be required to be passed in the meeting of board of directors for appointing any person as authorised person or signatory of the company. Precaution shall be required to be taken in appointing authorised person or signatory. It is advised to appoint a company secretary as compliance Sare required to be made. Sidharth 9811776422

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravi Rathore
Hi All,

Need help on the procedure to appoint authorized signatory for my start-up . Who can become authorized signatory currently we have 2 directors . And we don't have time to time to appoint MD or company secretary.

Thanks Ravi Rathore

What is the paid up capital of your company?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ravi Rathore
Hi All,

Need help on the procedure to appoint authorized signatory for my start-up . Who can become authorized signatory currently we have 2 directors . And we don't have time to time to appoint MD or company secretary.

Thanks Ravi Rathore

Seems to be a good joke! A company, which has its own company secretary, must also be having an army of CAs. So, either it can be a case where the company secretary and the CAs are worthless people appointed by your company, who failed to apprise you about the procedure or yours can be merely a hypothetical problem.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 September 2017

Dear Ravi,

Your company have to pass a board resolution to appoint an authorized signatory.

You need to specify specific purposes in the resolution for which you are appointing an authorized signatory.

Regards

kapoor.legal@gmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register