LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra Rana (Manager)     01 May 2012

Apply for session court

Hi. need very sincere suggestions on this case. we used to run a pre-school and sometime back one parent falsly reported child abuse on my father and one of our school employee(lady). parents never reported this issue to us/schoo and one day they brought some local political support gang together and attacked us in the school premise and the issue was blown up and police has to register the case on the same day. Police has accepted the medical report from one of the private hospital doctor who has mentioned that clinical test not done but the possiblity can not be ruled out. This doctor is also a family doctor of the parents. on basis of police made the case and filed an FIR. after 5 days police did send the kid for govt hospital checkup but the parents refused and thus in the report they clearly mentioned that no external injuries found. now the whole case took around 3 yrs in which some witness were called and all were negative witnesses. we asked our lawyer to call some witness from our end to make case stronger, but he said no need. so overall there were 5 witness, all negative, not great cross questioning. In the argument lawyer did put up some points but I think none of them were taken into consideration. Ultimately the judge has given judgment against us. Please guide me where do we stand on our case and how to improvise when we present this in the session court in the next few days. all feedbacks will be very valuable to us.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register