LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meghaa Thakurr   19 January 2023

Apply for passport and visa by retired govt officer - criminal case pending against him

Hi ,

My father is retired govt officer and criminal case (corruption) is pending against him since last 4 years. He needs passport and visa.

Could u pls help with the procedure to make passport for him.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 January 2023

It is not possible to get the passport/visa till the case is ended.

pankaj verma   20 January 2023

yes....I am expert in these cases u can contact me on. my 9816374011 or 8219227170
1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 January 2023

He should apply for PP and if the PO refused him PP he can file a writ petition, may be court will ask him to execute a bond and he can get passport. But for leaving country he has to seek permission from Court everytime until the case is not dispossed off.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register