LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     15 June 2015

Apply for divorsce

Sir My name is Anil Kumar Singh. I got married to a girl in 2011 and it was love marriage. We are not happy with eachother. I found some happenings in our both life which I am not happy and willing to get separated legally. Currently I am in Muscat and she is in india. I want to apply for divorce and want to get separated legally with out any fights etc etc. Please help me to get the procedure of the divorce. If I apply the divorce will it harm me and how much will I need to get the clear divorce. How much money I need to invest for the divorce. If I get separated from my wife will I have to bounded finacilly. we don't have children.

Learning

3 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     15 June 2015

Discuss with your wife and go for amicable settlement and file MCD. It would be less time consuming. Else, filing a normal divorce would result in counter filing of many petitions against you by your wife as she is entitled by the law to do so.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 June 2015

it is not clear what difference made you to separete from your wife and what is her stand thus she is also wants to separete then easy way out is discuss with her and go for mutual consent divorce with a one time alimoney for her future support after divorce and within 8 to one year you both will be separated legally and a advocate fees

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 June 2015

In this regard talk amicably to your wife and after her acceptance file mutual consent divorce by preparing your mou, and get rid from each other within 6-18 months .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More