Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RADHA PYARI SRIPADA (ADVOCATE)     09 June 2010

application format u/s.320(2), cr.p.c

friends,

can any one help me on the above subject urgently!

If state is the complainant in a case u/s.304-A, IPC, FIR being lodged by a private party, who shall sign the said application for compounding a non-compoundable offence with the permission to compound.

Thank you for your valuable help.

SRP. 

Learning

3 Replies

Ayub S. Pathan (Legal Adviser)     16 June 2010

S. Radha,

A bare perusal of Sec. 320 Cr.P.C. states only two categories of the offences that may be compounded.

one with permission another without it. So the question of compounding the non compoundable offence

does not servive. Better get the trial conducted on the lines of compromise arrived at. Court will insist upon

it only. Most of the people face this problem in cases U/Sec.498 A , of IPC where the chances of compromise are High. Go ahead.

best luck.

Ayub S.Pathan, Legal Adviser, Mah. State, CID, Pune

RADHA PYARI SRIPADA (ADVOCATE)     25 June 2010

thank you for your inputs. I found that there are certain apex court decisions wherein permission to compound the offence was permitted in a non-compoundable offence in view of the fact that the matter has been settled in civil court. In the said case, the case was against an advocate. Let me try in the light of the said decision.

thank you once again.

radha pyari.s

NAGARAJU   03 March 2016

please send format fof compounding of offence u/Sec 320 cr.PC for cheque bunce 138 NI Act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register