Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (advocate)     27 August 2009

application format needed

sirs,

i will be very much obliged if any one could furnish the application format ( interlocatory application) under section 21 of code of civil procedure 1908???

regards

Learning

4 Replies

small correction- i am in urgent need of sample application under section 21 of cpc.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     27 August 2009

There is no prescribed form.you can obtain sample of application In mogha's {or any authers }book of drafting &pleading  you can get every thing .

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     27 August 2009

(xxvi) Application in order the plaintiff to produce the accounts

Cause Title as usual

The Defendant applicant most respectfully submits as under:

(1) The present suit has been filed by the plaintiff for recovery of Rs. ____

(2) The applicant-defendant has alleged in the written statement that Rs,. ____  has already been paid to the plaintiff and the said payments stand reflected in the account books of the plaintiff.

(3) The said account boks are in possession and power of the plaintiff.

(4) For proper adjudication of the present suit, the inspection of the said books of accounts of plaintiff is necessary.

(5) The applicant-defendant is filing an affidavit in support of the facts stated in this application.

It is, therefore, most respectfully prayed that the plaintiff be ordered to produce the accounts books for inspection of the applicant-defendnat.

Date:

Place:                                                                         Signature

Verification

as usuaul

=========

This is only a draft you can suitably changte it to your requirements.

sir, i wanted sample application under section 21 of cpc. not 26.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register