LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj D   27 February 2024

Application for action under ipc section 209

Dear member I had filed a case in tribunal and won the appeal. The other party has appealed the tribunal's decision in high court. However, their WP in the court has atleasts two false information. These are documented. The case in the appeal court is at admission stage. The false claims made in their notarized petition are proven to be false and are made with an intention to harm to our interest, Question: Can I move a Miscellaneous Appeal claiming relief from hon court to take action against the other party under section 209 IPC for false pleadings? Kindly provide some detailed actionable guidance. thanks.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2024

The false pleadings is not a reason to initiate any action against them under the referred section of law.

You prove it to be false and let the court pass  an order to state that they are false and pass a judgement agaainst them accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register