LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (Advocate & Student CS)     16 July 2014

Applicability of stamp papers/stamp duty

Dear Friends/experts,

property is situated in one of the union territory and parties belongs to different states executed leave and license agreement for that property in the state belongs to party, will it be a valid or good documents.




 3 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     16 July 2014

How can it be... how the document can be registered with Sub-Registrar having competent jurisdiction?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 July 2014

The department of registration and stamps is starting its e-registration system, which will facilitate registration of documents online. Find out from registration and stamps depatment website.

Arun Kumar (Legal Consultant Property due delligence)     16 July 2014

All property conveyance documents have to be registered with the sub registrar under whose jurisdiction the property is situated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register