Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     10 March 2015

Appearing in cri appeal agnst acquittal b4 session court

hi experts,

i and my parents are acquitted from 498a etc.. last year and only i recieved notice of criminal appeal file by prosecution before session court against us on acquittal order.

i appear on last date and seek time for presentation, prayer in appeal is "  1. appeal be allowed  and call for R & P from trial court. 2. set judgment and order of trial be quashed and set a side and punished the respodents according to law. 3. any other order be passed in the interest of justice.

on every para of ground is mentioned the order is not just and proper and against the provision of law.

Sir, i would like to appear in person to defence the case of mine and my parents.

my queries.

1. i need to file affidavit in reply to the criminal appeal petition or simple written reply to this appeal with and attachment by affidavit? what is correct method.

2. still my parents are not served with notice, can the matter be heard only if i (respondent no.1) appear and argu at stage of allow of appeal.

3. court will heard the parties and then allow or dismissed the appeal without calling of R&P from trial court.

4. and on later when my parents get served notice, can they file affidavit to consider written reply of mine is same of there too.

5. again bail need to take (if appeal allowed or on after first appearanance).

experts advice will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     10 March 2015

Better be aided by an expert advocate,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register