LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh babu (personal)     19 April 2010

APPEAL TO SUPREME COURT TIME LIMIT

I was acquited by the high court in a criminal case under the PC act in nov 2009 and the copy of the judgment was available on 3rd dec 2009.I have written to my dept for reinstatement.I have not received any communication from my dept.Please can some one infor me the time limit for reinstatement as well as appeal to supreme court by the CBI.

Learning

5 Replies

unique horn (self)     19 April 2010

90 days from the date of judgement copy received.

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     25 April 2010

Yes 90 days is correct time.

FASHIYA YOUSEFF (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 April 2010

SLP CAN BE FILED AFTER 90 DAYS WITH PETITION FOR CONDONING DELAY

ON SUFFICIENT REASONS

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE CRIMINAL CASE ,ACQUITAL AND REINSTATEENT IN SERVICE KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.YOU MAY FILE APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT IN SERVICE TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL FOR GOVT SERVANTS IN YOUR AREA BY ENCLOSING COPY OF JUDGEMENT AND ALSO ENCLOSING ALL YOUR SERVICE PAPERS ,APPOINTMENT,PROMOTION AND SUSPENSION OR DISMISSAL LETTER .

2IN MAHARASHTRA ,FOR GOVT SERVANTS SERVICE MATTERS MAHARASHTRA ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL IS HAVING JURISDICTION FOR SERVICE MATTERS OF MAHARASHTRA GOVT SERVANTS.

3IN CASE OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES CENTRAL GOVT ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL IS HAVING JURISDICTION

4 YOU MAY KINDLY SEND DETAILS AND COPY OF JUDGEMENT OR WRITE OR CALL WILL HELP YOU

THANKS.

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     01 May 2010

May  I advise you to do a simple thing which may work? File an application u/s 6 of RTI Act 2005 with the State Public Information Officer or CPIO(as the case may be) seeking information about the status of your petition and all the orders passed there on and also ask for the copies of the orders. You can also ask for inspecting the file notings of your relevant file and can take notes. This will reveal a clear picture of the scenario in your office. After getting the information you can move to the Court of law. You can also visit the web site"rtiindia.org" for details about  RTI applications.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register