IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjali (Accounts)     20 April 2013

Appeal to joint charity commissioner

I need to file an objection to A trusts Change report with the joint charity commissioner, as the election has taken place using fraudlent measures. 

Can you please let me know 

1. Do I compulsorily need a lawyer to file a complaint or as a trustee I can file 

2. What Section will the complaint needs to be filed . 56A ? or some other 

3. If i need to prevent the trust from selling immovable property what section should i file the complaint under



 1 Replies

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     12 June 2013



It is always more convenient to get a lawyer to make the complaint as otherwise you would first have to educate your self on the lega matter then do the courtwork


In case you wish to i hire a lawyer for the same, i suggest lawkonect.com. here you can get experienced lawyers. In case you have any queries, you can get answers to the same through the website



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query