LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     20 December 2012

Appeal or revision applicable to this case ....



Family Court passed Interim Order in CrPC-125 maintenance case. Husband filed Revision against the Intrim Maintenancne Order in high court and same was dismissed. 


Later high court dismissed the revision husband got information that wife was working and earning and had huge amount of bank balances. Hence husband did not pay maintenance to wife then wife filed arrears petition U/s 125(3) of CrPC and husband filed counter in arrears petition showing all the earnings and bank balances of wife. LAso husband filed perjury for supresseing relevant facts by the wife.


Whereas the family court did not take up the matter on Perjury and also did not look into the documetns and wife's earnings and directed the husband to pay arrears and apssed Docket Order.




1. Does the Docket Order is final?

2. Will court will pass any final order like how court passed in case of Interim Maintenance Order?

3. Can husband file revision for not appreciating the evidence of the husband by Family Court and also for not considering the Perjury committed by wife?

4.Can husband file appeal for not appreciating the evidence of the husband by Family Court and also for not considering the Perjury committed by wife?


 1 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     23 December 2012

revision  review for change of circumstances will be allowed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register