Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu “Anusha” B   28 February 2018

Appeal on high court On divorce case

I applied divorce in 2014 on the grounds desertion n cruelty in Indian divorce act in family court . my wife contested the same up to end. after all process over my petition allow
ed and granted Divorce in favour to me on January 2018 . My query is how long I have to wait another marriage . May be my ex spouse approach high court for appeal.
thank you

 7 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     28 February 2018

You have to wait for 90 days

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 February 2018

wait for 90 days for another marriage.

Anu “Anusha” B   28 February 2018

thank u sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2018

Agreed with above advices...

Anu “Anusha” B   07 March 2018

sir from which date I count 90 days either judgement day or certified copy prepared by court . plz

Anu “Anusha” B   07 March 2018

oke Sir thank u . I understood I have to wait 6 months.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     07 March 2018

In my opinion, it is from the date of the order. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query