LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     24 May 2013

Appeal in dv act maintenance order

I have filed an appeal in the Sessions Court against the maintenance order of MM court. My advocate had sent a copy of the appeal to my wife by Government Speed Post. When the postman went to deliver the appeal copy, the door was closed. So the postman left an intimation.

My query is how to get the appeal paper delivered to my wife before the next date. My next date is on 13/06/13. If on that date my wife or her lawyer does not come and if the appeal paper is also not delivered to her then what will happen.

Is there anyway I can get summons issued to her from the court.

Will the judge dismiss my appeal or will the judge proceed ex parte. 

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Anis

Learning

4 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 May 2013

Sending summons is court's headache

At the most u can give registered-envelop to court clerk

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anis

I have filed an appeal in the Sessions Court against the maintenance order of MM court. My advocate had sent a copy of the appeal to my wife by Government Speed Post. When the postman went to deliver the appeal copy, the door was closed. So the postman left an intimation.

My query is how to get the appeal paper delivered to my wife before the next date. My next date is on 13/06/13. If on that date my wife or her lawyer does not come and if the appeal paper is also not delivered to her then what will happen.

Is there anyway I can get summons issued to her from the court.

Will the judge dismiss my appeal or will the judge proceed ex parte. 

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Anis

Sessions court?  That's Wife's headache.  Nothing to worry, so very worried????  GO HAND DELIVER IT TO LOVELY WIFE.  

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     28 May 2013

Thanks for your replies. But I cannot go to her house as her father is very abusive. The postman tried to deliver it two times but once the door was locked and an intimation was left by the postman. On second attempt her parents said that she is not at home and she will collect it later. 

Now what can I do.

(Guest)

Now nothing doing, summons not served?

Next tom tom.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register