LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     23 January 2022

Appeal at first appellant court i need help from expert in partition suit .


I am selvaraj 87 years old., one fellow as claiming as relative without any legal heir certificate he filed partition suit  against me, and i facing already pending suit at lower court for the same survey No. Two person sent legal notice to me through advocate i replied them by  on own to their address not by advocate and reply in normal post. because i have patta chitta adangal in my name and also all the revenue record in my name and sale deed in my father name. in that one person as plaintiff and another person as respondent and one among them  is not filled against me but as expartee give statement as affidavit he was given statement plaintiff is true  for partition, that same guy have a portion at gramanatham and converted as patta land of my portion survey No. but they are know who i will approach as a advocate and initially my advocate done good job after that he never disclose any evidence filled by my opponent and also not given any  copy of cross examination and document submitted as evidence. Meanwhile 10 years back some mutation done on my property as their without my consent because urban land tax reduction my father give some letter to reduce as agricultural land hence in Map shown as partition and in UDR patta not make me suspicious about my property. they have some network in court also. My document refused by court from beginning after that i threaten by them nuisance created lot of confus in my border area by them and i approached Local police station they have network there is also and finaly i approached DCP with original document and complaint against them as land grabbing activity while pending in lower court and also online complaint filed against them. they are claiming my patta land as gramanatham site and ancestral property.   They are won the case by hook and crook in lower court , my advocte only file online patta chitta adangal but i have affidavit with all the document mentioning but the judge refused my affidavit mentioning all document.

I filed appeal suit at first appellant court i given all the details about my document in first appeal. case was disposed IA-1 stay &IA-2 Disposed in IA-3 is pending  i submitted around 90 Documents and sale deed  and mortgage deed.


In this case i need partition suit expert to give suggestion

1. my appeal and any amendment required or not. if it so should give written amendment.

2. in appeal permanent injunction for suit items

3. Any amendment required in affidavit or not.

4. my all the 90 Document accepted not marked yet and i asked for admission s proves after final argument only it will be decided as replied by magistrate Give suggestion how to prove submitted document in appellant court.

5. MSNE profit claim in appeal

6.Compensation i asked in monetary form

7. i need to remove occupier from my portion with fit reply

8. counter filled by them my all the primary evidence and certified copy and earlier court copy not relevant to this case.

9. Counter Reply document to be filed Now and argument

10. Counter Claim to be filed by me 

11. my case is genuine i need not loss my case due to technical fault whatever claim in that suit i have to achieve with meagre deviation 

i Need expert should give documentation support and argument support i will meet you in person and pay fees reply in please i need only expert and experienced only and clarify me how to win the case. advocate may be within chennai and thiruvallur Zone prefered


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2022

Appreciate the limitations in giving guidance in an online forum.  The best option is trusting a local advocate for proper guidance in a complicated issue where 90 documented facts have to be studied in depth.

1 Like

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     24 January 2022

I need suggestion from expert please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register