LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJASEKARAN   07 November 2016

Appeal against writ



I filed a writ against forced labour under article 23 specifying the violations illegal acts done usurping fundamental rights with rule numbers by the postal authorities.Ambedkar says writ is the heart and soul of the constitution.But the judge whom many advocates describe as arbitrary dismissed the case without studying case fully.The other judge was watching.Should I appeal.What can be done to eradicate such things?

If a judge is wrong what can be done other than one affidavit complaint?

 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 November 2016

Make affidavit along with appeal against the impungnant order of court.

Will u appreciate this answer by clicking THANKS on my profile?

RAJASEKARAN   08 November 2016


Thanks for reply, But Appeal to whom sir.Writ was made in affidavit form in HC bench Madras.Now I have to move SLP in SC .If I apply for review who will review.the same two?

RAJASEKARAN   11 November 2016

Respected sir,

The case was not even admitted. So writ appeal as suggested by you is correct. some lawyer told me to apply for review or SLP. So u are right . Thanks sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query