IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salim pathan (llb)     20 October 2021

Appeal against Revision

hello experts,

The single judge of high court has passed an order under it's revisional jurisdiction under section 115 of CPC. now there is delay of 5 years for challenging that order.

my query is what all remedies are available now to challenge that order apart from review before highcourt only ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query