Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Appeal against crpc 125 order

sir

i want to appeal agasint the order passed under CrPC 125. Kindly tell me what is the time limit for filing appeal one month or 3 months.

regards

preet

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

30 days.

(Guest)

sir,

but saw limitation act it says 90 days. my counseller in one case says 30 days and other one 90.

please if you can clarify with resepct to limitation act 1963. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : preet

sir,

but saw limitation act it says 90 days. my counseller in one case says 30 days and other one 90.

please if you can clarify with resepct to limitation act 1963. 

Sweetu:

Saving your arse is important or reading law books and browsing LCI is important?

Decide accordingly.

(Guest)

Mr Helping hand

if you dont konw the reply ,, don't hide your ignorance by replying this stupid reply.

I think you should not be part of this forum as rather than understaning the problem 

you are trying to be oversmart by giving such reply......

reply only if youy can help..... and if you know anything.....

It not about reading...... its about knowing things..... and helping others....

Please quit from this forum as you are tooo mean and ignorant of any law.....

your profile name and reply are totally out of sync..

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 July 2013

If the impugned order is challenged in rivisional jurisdiction it is 30 days and if challenged in appellate jurisdiction it is 90 days. 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 July 2013

Mr Helping hand

if you dont konw the reply ,, don't hide your ignorance by replying this stupid reply.

I think you should not be part of this forum as rather than understaning the problem 

Mr preet your  reply is not proper to helping hand, as he said nothing like that some time it may happen due to repeated query the replier say like this or the query is related to more conflict and not clear then he advise you like that just see his score card and activities by this lot of people get benefit but by saying like this reflects you are no doubt in trouble but harrassed also so if any one trying from this LCI trying to advise you also keep quite instead of saying like that you better keep silent and concentrate on solving your query.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498A fighter

Mr Helping hand

Mr preet your  reply is not proper to helping hand, as he said nothing like that some time it may happen due to repeated query the replier say like this or the query is related to more conflict and not clear then he advise you like that just see his score card and activities by this lot of people get benefit but by saying like this reflects you are no doubt in trouble but harrassed also so if any one trying from this LCI trying to advise you also keep quite instead of saying like that you better keep silent and concentrate on solving your query.

Thank you 498a Fighter...

(Guest)

Mr Helping hand

Ok, perhaps you got me wrong. I have seen hundreds of cases like this. What will happen is your lawyer wont know what is time limit to go for appeal, and you would not have even the slightest idea of the 30 day time limit for going for an appeal. By the time one would come to know, ask the lawyer to go for appeal the 30 day period would be over to appeal in revisional court ie Sessions court, then only option left will be going to appeal in High court. Now what will happen is, there also 99% such appeal will be dismissed, as HC will first look into whether you have filed objections etc, whether you have approached revisional court for readjudication/dismissal of such orders, when find that you have not gone to Sessions court, simply they will dismiss that application. Sir we went to HC, they did not do anything, simply they dismissed my appeal for readjustication, etc etc. Why? Reason I have stated above. Even now you have posted this query 3 days ago on 5th July 2013, so you have 27 days left to go for appeal. My advice would be Hurry! You may call me if you want, check PM.

(Guest)

SIr helping hand sir,.

first of all sorry for being rude... Mr. 498 fighter is right..... i am acctually in real tension.....

thanks a lot for you detailed reply....

sir please if you can just explain me one more thing....

my orders were finalized on 3/7/13.  but sir i am yet to get the certified copy. my advocate says he has applied and will get it by 10th or 11th. 

sir will 30 days period be inclusive of this period or will 30 days be counted after i get the certified copy. My lawyer says it will start after that .

please advise and again sorry....

(Guest)

Just do it As soon as possible.... Dont keep searching for 30 days or 90 days. If u do it within 1 or 2 days, be the limit is 30 or 90 days, it will cover. else if u think it as 90 days and wait till 90 days, 31st day u have to pay the maintainance else behind bars

(Guest)

SIr helping hand sir,.

first of all sorry for being rude... Mr. 498 fighter is right..... i am acctually in real tension.....

thanks a lot for you detailed reply....

sir please if you can just explain me one more thing....

my orders were finalized on 3/7/13.  but sir i am yet to get the certified copy. my advocate says he has applied and will get it by 10th or 11th. 

sir will 30 days period be inclusive of this period or will 30 days be counted after i get the certified copy. My lawyer says it will start after that .

please advise and again sorry....

First, It's just the beginning, and you have already lost your cool.  Very bad.  Keep your cool all the time.  Harder times ahead for you in terms of being patient during the most irritating and suffocating situations, if you continue to take tension/show it on others.

Secondly, your lawyer is correct.  Counting for 30 days start from the date of your lawyer getting the certified copy from copying branch of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register