Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   15 July 2020

appeal against arbitrary award

sir can an appeal be filed to the district court /judge u/s 34 of the arbitration and concliation act..
or has the district court has power to hear the appeal ?
plz guide .as soon as possible.


 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 July 2020


Yes you can file appeal before district court against the arhitration award.
1 Like

pankaj verma   15 July 2020

thanks sir
i was not sure..about that.. thanks sir let's see tomorrow

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 July 2020

Yes. You can file appeal in the court concerned.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 July 2020

It is appealable before District Judge.u/s 34 of the Arbitration and Concillation Act, 1996 

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 July 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query