LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal against 498a conviction

Page no : 2

Sourav Roy (-)     09 January 2016

Yes definitely u can appeal in session court if acquitted then ok otherwise move to high court or you can move directly to high court...Your lawyer is misguiding you...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register