LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jobs (PM)     24 August 2012

Appeal admission clarification

My tenant without complining the conditional order to pay rental arrears, he went for an rent control appeal.

If appeal is not admiited in Rent control applete court whthere he can go to high court for appeal?


 2 Replies


Already answered in the other thread.

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     25 August 2012

He can file appeal before high court but some reasonble ground must be shown. in rent cases  when tenant committed default in payment of rent he losses his right to contest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query