Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prahlad (SDE)     09 May 2016



In respect of O.S.(Money suit) suit filed in Civil Judge and JMFC , the judgement is issued. Now if i want to appeal against the judgement , where to appeal ? whether appeal is to be filed in high court or in district court it self ? Pl.answer. As I am defendent in this case, is there any fees to file the appeal , if yes what is the fee structure?


 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     09 May 2016



Please share the copy of the order to get the right answer. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query