LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Kumar (ऐसा)     22 November 2015


One person sentenced in a criminal case and he files "Appeal". But Judge is taking too much time to decide it i.e more than one year.  Is there any way so that accused can get early disposal of "Appeal"?


 1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 November 2015

If you have already availed bail, then the case shall not be given preference over cases in which people are imprisoned

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads